Software used : Photoshop , Nuke
This course is designed for them who want to get into visual effects. Regardless of your background as long as you have the passion and a desire to learn about visual effects.
VFX paint is used to remove any unwanted objects from the footage, which are creating a distraction and also we might be creating some elements which are not there. This whole process is called Bg Prep. In this process we will create two types of clean plates, one is static and the other is dynamic. Under dynamic clean plate, some times frame by frame paint is required, which is also known as sequence paint.
All this process is done to prepare bg which is used by the compositing department to render a final output.
- Basic Knowledge about rotoscoping.
- Passionate about creative and VFX work.
- That’s all, rest we will take care.
What you will learn:
- How paint and bg prep are used in film and television
- How to create cleanplate
- How to use Photoshop and Nuke for Paint and Bg Prep
- Basic and advanced techniques used for Bg Prep
- How to create motion blur by swapping
Software used Photshop, Nuke
- Introduction on Visual Effects Paint
- Type of paint (Traditional Paint + BG Prep Comp)
- Traditional (sequence or frame by fame painting) paint in photoshop
- Clean plate making in photoshop (static and dynamic plating)
- Introduction to Nuke Interface
- Nuke format settings
- Colour Space and Bid depth
- Clean plating in Nuke
- Transforming and Key framing in Nuke
- Alpha Mattes Merging and Rotoscope
- Tracking (2d & 3d tracking)
- Color Correction
- Final BG Prep Compositing