Software used :Silhouette, Mocha, Photoshop & Nuke.
This course is designed for them who want to get into visual effects. Regardless of your background as long as you have the passion and a desire to learn about visual effects.
This is the final process in a VFX pipeline. Here is where the film director’s imagination and creativity put into a final image. Compositing means combining all various elements in a way that makes them appear to naturally belong in the same space. In this process, we use masks and mattes from roto departments, clean plates from paint/bg prep department and CG elements from the CG department.
- Basic Knowledge about rotoscoping and paint.
- Passionate about creative and VFX work.
- That’s all, rest we will take care.
What you will learn:
- How to use roto and paint in compositing
- How to key a subject from green/blue screen
- How to merge all the elements
- How to do 2d and 3d tracking
- How to do color correction
- How to merge all various elements into one
Software used Silhouette, Mocha, Photshop, Nuke .
- Introduction to Nuke Interface
- Nuke format settings
- Colour Space and Bid depth
- Clean plating in Nuke
- Transforming and Key framing in Nuke
- Alpha Mattes Merging and Rotoscope
- Tracking (2d & 3d tracking)
- Color Correction
- Final BG Prep Compositing
- In depth knowledge of Nuke Software for high end compositing