Software Used: Silhouette, Mocha
This course is designed for them who wants to get into visual effects. Regardless of your background as long as you have passion and a desire to learn about visual effects.
Rotoscoping is a first process within the visual effects pipeline. Whether you need to take out elements from live-action footage or bring elements in from any other footage. You need to have a strong understanding of Rotoscoping to work in the VFX industry. Rotoscoping for VFX is used to create a matte or mask for an element, so it can be extracted out to place on a different background, masked out so colors can be changed, or any other set of reasons. It is more widely used than many realize. Even if we are working in other departments in VFX like paint/prep and compositing, rotoscoping knowledge is a must.
- Basic Knowledge about computer.
- Passionate about creative work.
- That’s all, rest we will take care.
What you will Learn:
- How Rotoscoping is applied in film and television
- How do proper rotoscoping
- How to use Silhouette and Mocha for rotoscoping
- How to apply basic and advanced rotoscoping techniques and tricks
- How to create motion blur by swapping
Software Used is Silhouette, Mocha
- Rotoscoping Introduction
- Explaining types of splines
- Type of rotoscoping work flows (Stereo Rotoscoping work flow and Vfx Rotoscoping work flow)
- Integrated point Tracker that can apply motion data to points
- Planar tracker provides automatic, markerless motion analysis and tracking
- Mocha tracker It’s a shape tracker that can apply motion data to shapes
- IK (Inverse Kinematics) for animating humans, animals and all manner of jointedcreatures
- Support for open or closed shapes and blend modes
- Move, scale, rotate, shear, and corner-pin shapes and groups of shapes
- Point-by-Point variable edge softness
- Realistic motion blur and blur,feather
- Hair details
- Animation changes for one point or selected points across all keyframes
- Independent shape viewing and hiding
- User-definable names, colors, blurs and blend modes for each shape
- Preview shape animation over image
- Shape import and export
- Composite,colour preview and rendering